Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer C Team Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonksie

Tonksie

Summer C Team Events Empty
PostSubject: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi guys,

Nicky asked me to collate which summer tournaments we want to attend, either as a full team, or a mashed up team with the A & B 's to get a full team between us.

As far as I know the tournaments that were put forward to be attended are these below with the dates next to them. If anyone knows of any other events that they want to attend please let us know so that we can try to arange it.

National Champs - 23/24 May

Essen - 30/31/1 May/June

Liverpool - 13/14 June

Hull - 4/5 July

London - 11/12 July

Cardiff - 1/2 August

Veurne - 7/8 August

De Paddel - 14/15 August

Ieper - 28/29 August

(if these dates are correct then Veurne, De Paddel and Ieper are friday/saturday events)

I'll try to contact each of you by phone when i get your numbers off Nicky but you can pm your response.

Hope thats ok

Tonksie
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Right then,

Definatly up for Liverpool and Cardiff.

As well as one of Veurne, De Paddel and Ieper. Whichever one we are more likely to have a team for. Don't recon I will afford more than one!

We normally have a paddling holiday around the beginning of July so I cannot commit to either Hull or London. Although I will play if there is space and I am around.

National Champs is exams pale

think that is everything,
Cheers for organising,
Phil
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 am

I should be able to do most of them.

However, I am not sure about the Friday/ Saturday ones. If they are really the days. Cant get Friday off work.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 am

nicky seemed to think he had put the wrong dates up when i last spoke to him so i think they are weekend events.
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:35 am

spoke to Andy at BUSA Polo thought I would post on here as well
I am down for Veurne and I can now make London as well

Also thought I had put my number on here already...ah well
if you need to get in contact. 07896034458

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer C Team Events   Summer C Team Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer C Team Events
Page 1 of 1