Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remaining tournaments - Teams

Go down 
+5
Ramz
Katie Sweeting
Roswitha
francis
andyrhu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Remaining tournaments - Teams Empty
PostSubject: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Right then you lot here are the lists of who's going to what Tournaments

LIVERPOOL 13TH 14TH JUNE £70 per team captains need to collect money ASAP

Andy Rhu, Nicky Cresser, Darren Cresser, Scott Cresswell, Simon Fletcher

Paul Ramsey, Ian Davison, Paul Bone, Matt Fletcher, Grant tolley,

John Flitcroft, Mark Ledger, Phil Dean, Francis, Ros. . . . . . do we need more players?????

Possibly Katie???

HULL INTERNATIONAL 4TH 5TH JULY £60 per team Captains need to collect money ASAP

Andy Rhu, Darren Cresser, Chaz Cheung, Scott Cresswell, Simon Fletcher

Paul Ramsey, Ian Davison, Matt Fletcher, Grant tolley. . . . . Possibly Katie!!!! if not then we could move one up from the c team!!!!

John Flitcroft, Francis, James Tonks, Mark Ledger, Gail Southam, Ros

LONDON INTERNATIONAL 11/12 JULY

Andy Rhu, Darren Cresser, Nicky Cresser, Scott Cresswell, Simon Fletcher, Duncan McAuley. . . . . Possibly Chaz

Paul Ramsey, Ian Davison, matt Fletcher, Grant Tolley . . . . . Possibly Katie!!!!

John Flitcroft, Phil Dean, Mark Ledger. . . . . Any one else????

WELSH OPEN 1/2 AUGUST

Andy Rhu ?
Darren Cresser ?
Scott Cresswell ?
Chaz Cheung ?

Katie, John Flitcroft, Francis, Phil Dean, James Tonks, Mark Ledger, Gail Southam

VEURNE - BELGIUM 7/8 AUGUST Can you all please pay me £25 for the channel tunnel ASAP

Andy Rhu, Scott Cresswell, Chaz Cheung, Sim Fletcher, Matt Fletcher, Patrick Chilton

Grant Tolley, Paul Ramsey, John Flitcroft, Francis, Mark Ledger, James Tonks,

IEPER 28/29 AUGUST

Andy Rhu, Nicky Cresser, Darren Cresser, Scott Cresswell, Duncan McAuley

Last edited by andyrhu on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
francis

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm

I can now make liverpool but can't do london anymore as I'll be on my way to the ardeche.
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:54 pm

No women's team? Ros
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm

hi Ros

Sorry no womens team, and i am sorry i have realised i have missed you off the lists, which ones did you say you wanted to go to?
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Andy, wasn't quite sure if you had left me off because I am so crap . . . but you haven't, that's nice! I would love to go to Liverpool and if I don't drown there to Hull as well. - Are these one day trips? Ros
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 pm

hi Ros, all of the comps during the summer are weekend jobbies so will prob travel down on the fri night and return on the sunday afternoon / Evening.
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I definately have the weekends for liverpool and london off still working on hull and others!!!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Could the B team bring their money for Liverpool & Hull for next Tuesday plz.

Liverpool - £11.70
Hull - £12.00 or £10 if Katie is Going.

PS

Paul.B i owe you £2.30 because i didnt include Katie for Liverpool. Sorry Katie. Smile

PPS

Katie i need to know if your up for Hull so i know how much to charge for each person.

Thanks.
Ramz
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 am

Ramsey,

Andy is checking that Hull is definately still on.... they only had about 9 entries

Is it sensible to wait untill it is confirmed before collecting money for Hull ??
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

How much is it per team for London ?
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 am

London is £60.00 per team ramz
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Parking in Hulll   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm

How do you get a parking ticket for the car park at Hull ?

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

you get them allocated on registration on the friday night...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: C-Team   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Now then

Right, we've now got the team sorted for the C-team for Hull and London.

Hull - Andrew Martin, Rachel Smith (the new one!), James Tonks, Fern, Ledger, Gail and Ros

London - Andrew, Rachel, Ros, Mark and John.

One of the C team at hull might get achance of playing up depending on how the B-team are getting on and we could do with another player for London, so if you can think of anyone...

Cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 am

is there any confirmation on the b team for London as it stands we have Grant and Katie as 4th and 5th players have they said they are going ?
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 pm

What have the committe decided about Grant ?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 am

Grant's coming, travelling with you and John.

See you tonight

xx
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Sorry to do this, but due to my current injury status i'm going to have to drop out of Cardiff.

I may be back in a boat by then but i doubt i could complete more than one match without serious pain.

I am also worried about veurne the week after but could maybe play as a short term sub depending how the shoulder is.

If anyone else would rather go in my place i'm happy(not really!) to step aside for the trip.

If anyone has any thought on either weekend please lets hear them (replacements, options ect. etc.)

Once again sorry to let the teams down.

Tonksie, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Grace from GB ladies asked about room in tigers teams for Cardiff but i don't know which team she wanted to play in and if she still needs a team but its just a thought if no tigers are able to fill the spots free Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining tournaments - Teams   Remaining tournaments - Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaining tournaments - Teams
Page 1 of 1