Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ianD

IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!   IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 pm

I have just spoken to Andy and there are approximately 8 boats that need some repair work doing on them before Liverpool at the weekend (If they are not repaired they may not be in good enough condition to use at Liverpool).

I know a lot of people have expressed an interest in learning how to do repairs so this is your chance.

If you are interested in helping (Particularly the people who use the club boats regularly) reply to this post and if you can get to the centre for 5pm this tuesday to spend an hour before training.

Ian
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!   IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 pm

I can probably make it down if you need a hand
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!   IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 pm

i will be down with my new boat making the boats to repair 9 hehe :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!   IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - BOAT REPAIRS !!!
Page 1 of 1