Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming Lessons @ Barrage

Go down 
+2
Tonksie
andyrhu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Empty
PostSubject: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

it has come to my attention that MR LEDGER is giving demonstrations on how to swim correctly at the Teesside White Water Course... so i am sure if you ask kindly he may explain the best procedure for a safe swim passage through the course.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:31 pm

please enlighten us Mr Ledger
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm

well I'm completely proficient at swimming in the basin as Sim has given me a few lessons in that regard, but a lesson on how to swim on the bumpy stuff would be a real treat!

I can't wait! Maybe Mark could prepare some slides?
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

i can also swim the course too, if you would like, given i'm not as well versed in it but i'm sure i could make it =D
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 pm

i think ive seen a yellow power ranger swimming in the barrage. yes it was you simon lol!
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm

are you sure that wasnt you darren. you have been known to become a striking yellow power ranger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming Lessons @ Barrage   Swimming Lessons @ Barrage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming Lessons @ Barrage
Page 1 of 1