Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Womens Div2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Hey girlies

Our first competition is on Saturday the 17th of October down in Luton am trying to find out whether we have enough people who will definately be able to play.

I know its a long way to go but I am more than willing to drive and take boats as long as we can get 5 players to share the cost!! - Let me know either way asap

Thanx
Katie xxx
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi Katie,

I am sure we'll have at least five - I am happy to share in the driving, think it's a bit of a slog for one person! We might need two cars though, don't you think?

Roswitha
Back to top Go down
Gail

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Count me in! I am just about recovered from my mystery illness, but I guess half a player is better than none!!
I am happt to drive or help with driving, however, I will struggle to get any boat to anywhere. May be worth insuring me on a car for the evening??
I did consider that we should maybe look at hiring a people carrier or something? That way we can carry all boats, kit and people in relative comfort? Anybody any thoughts? Would prob be cheaper than taking 2 cars down.
I am hoping I will make the first pool session so should catch you all there!
Take care beautiful girlies!
Gail
xxx
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 am

Hey girlies,

I'm up for playing, would definitely like to share lifts though as driving to London is tres expensive! Do you know when we're leaving/returning?

Rachel Smith (the new one)
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey girlies

So far looks like theres me, ros, gail, rachel smith and nic who are avaliable. That gives us the 5 we need. My cars quite big so im happy for it to go down and people share driving etc. Am just thinking taking 2 cars is gonna be twice as expensive and we'll have entry and competition costs as well so it all adds up. I can easily get 5 people in the car, 5 boats on the roof and theres loads of space in the boot if we put helmets and BA's inside boats. The only thing im lacking is straps so if people have got spare that would be useful!!! Let me know your thoughts.

Katie
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm

PS. Can everyone either post or text me there contact details so i can let you know final stuff when i sort it!!! my number is 07812788273
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:35 pm

If we can do one car it seems sensible as it'll be around £50 petrol (more with boats I suppose). I've got two 5 metre straps I can bring, I'll try and find them tonight if I think about it but it might be worth reminding me.

My phone number is zero7868 535 521 and my e-mail is rachel.l.smith 'at' warwick.ac.uk
Back to top Go down
Gail

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:13 am

I'm going to need a BA for the tournament! Also for training tomorrow if anyone can take me one down?
Katie, my number 07743 955719.
Is it essential that we all wear the same colour rashie? The email just says same colour BA and boat.
See you girlies tomorrow!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey girls

The day is almost upon us so final details:

Please meet at the watersports centre at 11 at the latest
We'll pick up anything we need from the centre then shoot off.

I know most of you know already but just a reminder you will need:

Tigers BA
Black Helmet
Black Boat
Paddles
Black rash vest preferably
Deck
shorts etc...

Also you probs want to bring food and drink itll be expensive on way down and not sure if they'll be shops or anything near by.

The tournament is £70 between us so bring money to cover that and petrol please. BCU cards are also needed!!!

I think thats everything but please add anything if you think iv missed it - see you tomoro looking forward to kicking some butt tiger style!!!
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:59 am

Dear Katie,
thank you very much for looking after us so well and doing everything - hope you had a good long lie-in this morning! Maybe next time if the others agree we could meet you further South (like where we met when we went to London with Mark) to save you driving that loop twice?
Can't wait to play again now . . . Smile Ros
Back to top Go down
Gail

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm

I will second that! Well done to all in their respective job roles!!
Was fantastic wasn't it??
You girls are all amazing, good fun, such a good day!
Looking forward to the next . . . !!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Womens Div2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Womens Div2   Womens Div2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Womens Div2
Page 1 of 1