Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Do

Go down 
+16
Ramz
Scotty 2 Hotty
Paulb
Katie Sweeting
Roswitha
markl
dcresser
Gail
Friend of Andy Dancer
Sim
Duncan
chaz
Tonksie
andyrhu
Sam The Man
Nicky
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi All!

I know it's quite a while away yet, but thought that it was about time that we at least considered what we're going to do for a Christmas do...

This post is to spring someone into action who has a brilliant idea and a williingness to carry out said idea.

At present the committee are well and truely snowed under with admin type rubbish and it would be unfair to add another thing to their list (woe is me), so would anyone else like to take on this important job?

The only things to consider are finding an approriate date for as many people as possible, make sure that the plan works for the many members we now have of all ages...

I hope that someone will take the reigns so that I don't have to hassle someone!

Cheers

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll do it!!!!

(pause for applause and praise)

So, I'm thinking early decemberish, a meal at a family friendly place-close enough for somewhere for the older ones to go afterwards.

Would people prefer weekend or weekday and does anyone have any specific dates they can't do, of any resteraunts that they would recommend.

Thanks.

Sam (The Man)
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 pm

hey think a weekend would be good as no work to worry about the following day, however check the dates i posted for local league and nat lge dates
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:33 pm

i would like to request not the first two weekends in december but i know thats asking a lot
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

hey, first 2 weekends are no good for me either. how bout friday nite? most of us dont av work the following day, i think??
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm

what about Friday 4th?

That's good with me anyway! It's far enough from Christmas for it not to clash with too much else and we won't have bought all our christmas presents so will have some cash rattling round...

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:09 pm

sadly not for me but these things happen! Its crazy busy this time of year, especially now i seem to be canoeing every other weekend! Laughing Apparently I DO have to make time for family functions though! Never mind I'll catch next years! Enjoy drunken
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:13 pm

can't do fri the 4th away all that weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
chaz

chaz

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Cant do before the 11th as i have exams i need to revise for.
Back to top Go down
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi everyone.

Right, I've booked it. Unfortunately (for some) it is on the 4th, a lot of more appropriate dates close to christmas had already been taken quite a while ago.

So- Friday 4th December, Joe Riggs (in Stockton) at 19:30. I've initially booked it for 25, but with a note on the booking that more places may be needed. So I need names of people coming!!!!

So sign up here!

I think for those who are away for this date it maybe an idea to organise a christmas casual drink sometime, closer to christmas, so people don't feel left out at all, maybe just a few drinks one friday or saturday night and then into town- either boro, stockton, yarm or darlo.

Hope this is ok.

Sam santa
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am

me =D
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 am

me me me!

maybe a bit of boozing after the last local league before christmas...

nicky
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:08 am

shotgun a seat Smile
Back to top Go down
Gail

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:39 pm

me!
matt (and your less good looking twin), your lift is sorted!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 pm

yes i would love two seats one for me and one for my beautiful girlfrend emma

love you X X
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

oopss nicky never loged the puff

that ones from me
Back to top Go down
markl

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

I'd like to come to
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Yes me too! Ros
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

which local league were you thinking of Nicky?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 pm

don't know, but there's bound to be one near then that loads of people are going to....
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm

took it upon myself to have a look see and it appears that there is one on the 19th which only the nippers are playing in. bonus! I LIKE BEER! drunken
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 pm

count me in for both

Andy
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Can I come? I know I havent been around recently but wud still like to join in!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm

course you can!

you coming on a wednesday?

speak soon

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Paulb

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm

I'll be if there room for a fat one!

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Do   Christmas Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next