Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C & D Team national league

Go down 
+3
Friend of Andy Dancer
helen
Tonksie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonksie

Tonksie

C & D Team national league Empty
PostSubject: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Right folks there still seems to be quite a bit of confusion about this weekends activities in Stockport. So can we officially sort out who is on what team and how they are getting there please.

As I understand it at present the D team is

Mark Ledger
James Tonks
Phil Dean
Francis Jones
T.K.

And the C team consists of

Paul Bone
Katie Sweeting
Helen James
Jon Flitcroft
?

I am taking Me, Helen, Coach M. Fletcher and Coach S. Creswell in my car from Newcastle via the centre on saturday leaving about 1.00pm. I can squeeze one more in if we can sort out some way of getting paddles in as well!

Mark will be at the Prem in wales so will meet us there.

Jon will also be meeting us there.

Please feel free to add anything to this post that others may find useful such as playing orders, start times of tournement, location of pool(because i haven't a clue), cost of event.

If anything is incorrect please let us all know about it aswell so we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Rolling Eyes Start of rant!

I would like to think that although we have two teams at the same event, and will be feircely competitive, we are all tigers and should be looking to sort things out as a whole group and not just taking the "I'm fine, see you there on saturday" approach wherever possible.

Rant over! afro
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 am

wendy is also playing for the c team
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 am

this coach m.flecther reporting in :p hehe i like it Smile

i think Paul G (nto going to try and spell it have no idea how) wants to play he said he can play but cannot commit to all competitions so didnt join at the start of the season
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Update From Ledger!

"Right, plan for Sat.

Tonksie is taking helen from newcastle, Phil & T.K. from durham(+3 D Team boats) to the Tigers boathouse at Stockton. There he will swap Helen for Matt & Scott (paul will then look after Helen).

He is leaving Newcastle @ 1.00pm so Phil and TK should meet at the Durahm boathouse @ 1.15.

You will all need your BCU cards, £14, plus petrol money"

Is that ok with all involved?
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:22 pm

To answer Tonksie Rant.

I have spoken to Mark several times over the last couple of weeks. I only got your number from Mark on Friday (23/10).

I'll do my best to keep you in the loop in future.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: C & D Team Position?   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi everyone...

I've been training down the club for little while...

Speaking to Nicky, I understand there maybe a position on the C-team to play some Polo? I've also been in close contact with Mark Ledger to play on the D-team, which unfortunately has been a little unsuccessful because of family commitments...

So...

Paul B, Mark L,

I'd like to know from both of you if there is an opening on either of your teams for me to play? Please feel free to contact me on my mobile or email
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Hello again,

I've just noticed my username does not reflect my name, sorry about this...

Just as an FYI... It Paul Gwyther... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 am

get an avatar! clown

Or I'll get duncan to add you one! Have you seen matt (friend of andy dancer) or Sim's!

We were chatting about this on Wednesday, so hopefully mark will be able to fill you in...

nicky
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for the reply, might need to catch up with you about the advertisement item.... lol!

Anyways, Look forwards to speaking to Paul and Mark...

Mark actually has been in contact this weekend, but like I mentioned, unfortunately my family commitments meant I've been unable to support the polo match next weekend, but I've got the next dates now and there in my calendar so will support them if there's an opening of course...

- Paul
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:06 pm

There are definitely spaces on the C team, as we are struggling to get a full team for all the league games. You might find it difficult to catch up with Paul thou cause he has been unable to come to training recently but I dont think he would object to you joining the C team. We could really do with the help.
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: York 7th Nov - C & D team   C & D Team national league Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Just wondering what is happening with the C team for York this weekend?

I am able to play.

Also would be good to share transport down to York. What are both teams doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C & D Team national league   C & D Team national league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C & D Team national league
Page 1 of 1