Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A team National Div 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

A team National Div 2 Empty
PostSubject: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm

With the next tournament at the end of the week (31st Oct) thought i would be a good idea to sort out who wants to go spectators are welcome, assuming there is space or they are willing to drive. Its at Leeds again so will be during the day.

Tournament 2 - 31st October 2009 - Leeds Aquatic Centre - 1300-1800
Teams attending are; Derby Rammers A, Derby Rammers B, FOA Y, Kingston A, Pennine B, Tees A and White Rose.

Personally I would prefer not to drive as the purple barron is getting very rough.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 am

Me and Darren are playing in SW league on the Sunday, so I'd like a lift as Darren's gonna be meeting us up at Leeds as he's in Nottingham all week. Save me driving down by myself.

Lets make sure we are ready to give some teams a battering this time rather than taking one! I hope we've been training hard since the last tournament as we need to be able to play 5 out if we have too... (maybe even choose to at this tournament)

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 am

I can drive but the van can't yet take boats and only has two passanger seats.

Also the girl friend will come if there are other female spectators... and if she does, she has a car with racks.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 am

the lovely emma's coming to video, so yes the wife can come and can i shotgun a lift with my canoe to leeds?

cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 pm

I will be spectating again! so will have space for some in my car. and roof?
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm

i'll need a lift boat and all =) tonksie? =D
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

to be discussed at pool tommorrow me thinks!!

now i better get off my ass and go pick your ugly sister up for training!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 pm

ok slight change of plan can take boats but not people, Jessie wants go live it large in Leeds after the tourney....

thinking about it can probs still take ya tho Nicky if your traveling with Daz after.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

How large is large?

I'm still in tho! I'm off to Somerset for a spot of scrumping! Got a little date with Dragon Ladies!

See you at the pool!

Ciao ciao! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A team National Div 2   A team National Div 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A team National Div 2
Page 1 of 1