Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local league question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Local league question Empty
PostSubject: Local league question   Local league question Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

what teams are we entering i know we have 3 and what division they are in but are we playing the B team as standard then mixing up the others just i need to know so i can organise my team as it is not long until local league starts.

thanks,
Matt
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Local league question   Local league question Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm

I would love to help you out on this but i am not getting involved in who is playing where, it has been bad enough sorting out which team can do which night...... blah blah blah

best give nicky or dunc a call but i do think that we should be playing the b team as it would be good practice for national leagues
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local league question   Local league question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 am

see post from another thread

I can't commit to the season, but am willing to be called upon in the hour of need!

don't the b and d teams want to play as their national league teams? Captains can you arrange/let us know asap otherwise we're gonna have to have a rethink...

Nicky
xx

Can this get sorted asap.

Cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local league question   Local league question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local league question
Page 1 of 1