Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7th Nov: C/D team Transport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markl

7th Nov: C/D team Transport Empty
PostSubject: 7th Nov: C/D team Transport   7th Nov: C/D team Transport Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am

Hey Guys,

This weekend’s competition starts at 5pm. The C team are setting up the goals at 4.30, both teams are referring the first match and the D team are timekeeping throughout (think it would be fairest to keep swaping round), so we’ll have to get there nice and early.

D team
Phil and I will be travelling down from Tyne Green. It’s just over a two hour drive so we’ll need to leave by 2pm. (Maybe slightly earlier if we’re picking up John)
Tonksie and Andrew are both paddling at Abbey Rapids Sat morning so it would make sense if you two travelled down together. Its a 1hr 30min drive from Abbey so I recon you’ll need to leave around 2.30pm. But ultimately that’s up to Tonksie. Can you sort out picking kit up for Andrew at some point and a bib for Matt? (Any numbers but 1,4 and 6)
Matt Lister is making his own way down and just meeting us there.

C team
John if you want a lift, I’ve got plenty of space for you and your boat. Your almost on the way so picking you up shouldn’t be an issue. If you want a lift, txt me you postcode.
Helen if your playing again this weekend (don’t know if you are), and Matt if your coming down again (from Newcastle) then the same applies to you two. I’m not going via the centre though, so if you are wanting a lift you would have to sort your boat out will Paul.

Thanks

Last edited by markl on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

7th Nov: C/D team Transport Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th Nov: C/D team Transport   7th Nov: C/D team Transport Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm

no one has asked me to play...so i dont know
Back to top Go down

7th Nov: C/D team Transport
Page 1 of 1