Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local League Thank Yous!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alison

Local League Thank Yous! Empty
PostSubject: Local League Thank Yous!   Local League Thank Yous! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi There,

Just wanted to say thank you for last nights local league tournament. We had a nightmare of a week trying to get teams together with people dropping out, but we had a really great night in the end and I think both teams found their results quite encouraging :-) . We also had quite a few people new to polo on our teams and it was a really nice and friendly introduction to the sport for them.

Thank you to Andy and everyone else who organised and helped run the tournament!

Thank you to Tonksie for being an excellent girl for the evening, much appreciated!

And, Thank you to everyone who helped us out reff-ing. We've got a lot of people who have done their written exams ages ago for reff-ing but we need loads more practise and then do our practical assesment. - does anyone know how we go about doing this?

See you soon,

Alison x
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League Thank Yous!   Local League Thank Yous! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:53 pm

see post from ivanthorne
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Local League Thank Yous!   Local League Thank Yous! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Alison, There is no problem with the people who have passed the theory reffing at the local league. it if a good place to practice as the games are not that fast in div 2 and if you arf feeling confident then come and reff at the div 1 towarde the end of the season cos by then you should be thinking about getting assessed at Bucs polo. if any1 wants shadowing for a few games until they confident then i can do that or i am sure some of our guys could also help out.

Hope this helps
Andy
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local League Thank Yous!   Local League Thank Yous! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 pm

No problem! I enjoyed being "A LADY" for the evening! (insert expected comical posts below!)

I still have your number 5 BA that i shall return to you at the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local League Thank Yous!   Local League Thank Yous! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local League Thank Yous!
Page 1 of 1