Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Polo Balls !!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Right following wednesday nights training session i feel that i need to let off a bit of steam as i was rather *$££** off to say the least about having once got on the water to practice a few shots to find that my ball was being used by some1 else and so i never got it back. not only this i also collected 3 other club balls from the centre for people to use at the pool, (now i know what you are thinking.... Mr rhu you should have tried harder to get ball back or stop being a stress head!!!!) well the fact is if i have paid out to purchase my own ball then expect to use it to warm up with!!!

Now i know there are others that have their own balls within the club however i dont see them being taken to the pool.... Why not??? dont you want to train???

if anyone wants to purchase a ball then the club has a box full of size 5 and size 4 balls for sale at a very reasonable £14 to be honest if people are serious about training and getting better then you all should have your own ball......

if any1 wants one then let me know and i will arrange to have one at the pool for you on wednesday....no cash though no ball!!!

those that have their own ball then bring them to the pool!!!!!!!

Rant over
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 pm

I always take my ball to the pool andy

Yes i think its a good idea if everyone takes there own ball then we can do a variaty of drills.
So buy one
Basketball
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm

sorry mate i never considered it an issue. Now that my eyes have been openned i will indeed purchase a ball:)

I'll (hopefully) have the money on wednesday for it!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Well how about the club gets some of said box of balls out also as some people aren't that into polo but yea I have started bringing my ball to

thanks
matt
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:31 am

The club has put some of these balls into circulation matt, but people keep leaving them in the centre when collecting boats!!!
Back to top Go down
Gail

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:16 pm

This could only come from a girl . . . . . .
can somebody please pump up my ball for me? I always bring it but it's a little bit saggy (still talking of the polo ball)!!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Polo Balls !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polo Balls !!!!!   Polo Balls !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polo Balls !!!!!
Page 1 of 1