Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobs for Scott and Matt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Jobs for Scott and Matt Empty
PostSubject: Jobs for Scott and Matt   Jobs for Scott and Matt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Right, firstly well don eto the A and B teams for making play-offs by the skin of their teeth! Also, thank you C and D team for supporting the B team this season.

I'm not having a go at you two, but thought it would be worthwhile for other people to see how we can best prepare for playoffs.

Matt and Scott can you find out who else is going to be at playoffs so that we have time to find out what they are like at playing. To do this you will need to either check out the league dates on canoepolo.org.uk and make sure that the leagues have finished (div 1 hasn't!) adn then contact the league organisor to find out who can go up and who's coming down.

When you have this info can you post here so that we can all see who our opposition is and think how we can get past them!

Can you also find out how play-offs work. Would be good to at least know how they work adn what the playing order will loosely be.

Give me a shout if you're struggling, or I'll see you at the river

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for Scott and Matt   Jobs for Scott and Matt Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Ok not entirely sure on what I have is what we need but here goes

play offs are the 8th of may

Teams going to play offs according to the website are the bottum two teams from the two div2s and the best twoteams from each of the three div3s so here they are as follows.

Div2 north
Kingston A
rammers b

div2 south
Has not finished

div3 north
foa
tees tigers b

div3 centeral
Viking c
Avon b

div3 south
Not finished
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for Scott and Matt   Jobs for Scott and Matt Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:56 pm

bored at work today so got some info.

latest results i could find from div 2 south was Meridian and avon A were 1st and 2nd wiv 3 games left. they were both on 28 pts 11 clear of 3rd i believe.

And div 1 is quite tight with the last round being played on sat / sun of playoff weekend, but league table as is:

P W D L GF GA GD Pts
Viking A 7 7 0 0 39 13 26 21
Meridian C 7 6 0 1 33 16 17 18
St. Albans 7 5 0 2 28 21 7 15
Dragon 7 3 1 3 25 25 0 10
Meridian A 7 2 1 4 15 22 -7 7
Viking B 7 2 0 5 16 28 -12 6
FOA 7 1 0 6 18 28 -10 3
Pennine 7 1 0 6 14 35 -21 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for Scott and Matt   Jobs for Scott and Matt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs for Scott and Matt
Page 1 of 1