Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danjit

Danjit

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 am

Got this Facebook message thought I'd pass it on...
tell him I gave you his number/info.

Dan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon Hitchcox 01 June at 21:38 Report
Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you may be able to pass on this info to any one who would be interested in some polo kit, which me and Jules are selling as we just dont have time to train.

All kit is virtually brand new and has had very little use and has been stored in the grage for some months now.

* 2 pretty much brand new P&H Revenge, Nitro, Micro polo boats for sale - one with a Medium seat the other has a Small seat. From front to back the colours fade from red to carbon fibre (GB colours) there is no damage or repairs on either boat, them both have bumpers and foot rests, which I think are 'b' construction and would be looking for approximately £700 each.

* Other items include two used BA's red one side and blue the other, with white numbers 9 and 10.

* 2 pretty much brand new, Radseck spray decks which fit both polo and slalom boats, looking for roughly 25 quid each

* Multiple polo balls - two blue and yellow, one size 4 and one size 5 in great condition (almost new) and a few other yellow used balls of multiple sizes,

* Plus multiple other bits and bobs!

If you have any questions then drop me a message or give me a call on 07756545912.

Thanks

Si.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 am

Do you know how much he's selling the balls for or would I be better off texting him?
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Rachel, and everyone else,

We still have a load of brand new balls for sale from within the club, £14 each, size 5's and 4's available

just give me a shout if you want one....or two....

oh and you will need to brong a pump to inflate them!!!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Duncan. C

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi, I would be interested in one of the spray decks. I am also looking for a right handed paddle, approx 202 long if you have one for sale???
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Duncan, i'd just ring the guy, number at the bottom of the post, Dan's just posted an email he's received.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit for sale   Kit for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit for sale
Page 1 of 1