Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boat Designs

Go down 
+3
Tonksie
Ramz
Friend of Andy Dancer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi all

I was asked by oli from gate7 to come up with some boat designs for him to make for our boats here is my favourite one I have doen what do you guys all think? Any input on improvemements would be good.

Boat Designs Tigersboat1copy
the white oval is for the gate7 logo

thanks
Matt
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 am

I think its a fantastic design. Proper pimped out. Its great that you have stuck with the tradition of the Tees Tigers Claws. Other clubs are gonna fear that boat.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am

Please Westwood Pimp my Kayak! (When i get my new one!)
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 pm

I reckon only 1 set of claws on the front and one on the back. So keep the one right at the front and the one just behind the cockpit.

i like the Tees tigers lettering parrallel to the back left edge of the boat (as they are with the stickers currently), which would work if you lost the claws at the very back.

I like the 'GRRR' but why is it a diff size font to the 'Tees Tigers'?

Overall it think it's mint, good skills Mr Fletcher.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

heres the next design so i think a vote is in order Smile

Boat Designs Tigersboat2copy
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm

im not sure on the gold half maybe if it just a flash like the tigers ba's not half the canoe
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

I like this latest one but think it could be improved by having the lettering on the back running paralell to the seam but upside down as we look at it on the picture, then the claws could come from the opposite (bottom) seam accross the back of the cockpit into the main back deck area. (so i guess the claws would move up towards the cockpit and the letters would swing round from the one shown above.)

for the front just bring the claws closer to the cockpit and run the Grrr! paralell to the seam again.

I do think the first one would look mint with the same lettering position alterations though.

I'm away for a week now so won't be able to have any input for a while. Will these just be availiable for A teamers or will this be the new boat design for all teams?
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm

ALL BLACK!!!!! Definitely ALL BLACK.

I like where the claws are on the second one but agree with Tonks about the lettering, parallel to the seam is best.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm

already said to matt, but now wider audience, we're not keistad, so can't be black and yellow, original design is more in line with club clothing...

pics of kesitad here:

http://images.kvkeistad.nl/v/kanopolo/Helmond+2009/
Back to top Go down
Paulb

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm

I like the version with 1 set of claw marks at each end. But I think the boat sould be all black.

Very impressed with the design skill's though

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boat Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Designs   Boat Designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat Designs
Page 1 of 1