Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost and Found

Go down 
+4
stephenmarkjackson
ivanthorn
andyrhu
Gail
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gail

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I figured after nat champs we would probably all have some of the above, so

I have a ball pump, it's not mine, anyone know the owner??
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

yeah that is mine it you are able to get it to ledger that would be good as it doubles as my bike pump....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Wind proof black jacket   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi,

I stupidly left my black (with grey stripe down each arm) windproof jacket tied to the steps between pitches 1&2 yesterday. Think I left it there with my cool.

If anyone finds it, I would very much appreciate it back, as it has been a good friend now for several years.

Cheers

Ivan
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:51 am

rubbish, i was hoping noone would claim that. i've got it (and i've even washed it for you!) where/when you want it?
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:22 am

Cheers for that, did it not fall apart when washed? think it may be the first it's ever had!

Can get it when we next see you chaps? You lot sending a youth team up to Morpeth on 7th August? If so, then would be ideal.

Cheers, good to know me and my little pal will be reunited soon.
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

ste your helmet and paddle jacket i found today helmet was by the door to get upstairs and jacket was tied to a goal form lastnight they are both over the dragon boat rack ready for you
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

cheers buddy:D
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 am

I lost a rose coloured bag with kit (purple coat, polo deck etc). And my Tees Tigers umbrella! Ros
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 am

I lost a set of glasses if anyone takes a dip to the bottom of the basin!
Back to top Go down
Gail

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

Ros, I'm pretty sure Nicky picked up a big 'weekend' style bag on Sunday afternoon . . . that may be yours?? xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm

i put it in the centre, downstairs
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Tees comp, Aug bank holiday   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 am

stephenmarkjackson wrote:
rubbish, i was hoping noone would claim that. i've got it (and i've even washed it for you!) where/when you want it?

Hiya,

Could you possibly give this to Paul Bone ahead of the competition he is organising on the Aug. bank holiday? We have a team coming after all, so can pick it up then.

Thanks muchly
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 am

sorry mate i've been in africa and only just got this message! will give it to paul when i see him next as he's more likely to see you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1