Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc

Go down 
+5
fatgarysdad
Ramz
Scotty 2 Hotty
Nicky
Tonksie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonksie

Tonksie

ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Empty
PostSubject: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:41 am

Right only a week to go to the best race in the north east!

So far the number of Tiger entries is very disapointing (ie one)! Sad Entries can be obtained on the day but it will be a nightmare if everone does that! Lets try to have a smooth run event this year!

Judges entries are also required for those of you who are well ranked! The more judges we have the less time you'll have to judge!

The event can't run without a great many volunteers over the weekend so please let me know if you can help, even if just for a few hours.

I'd like to get the course up and finished on thursday if possible to leave Friday for finishing off and tarting the place up.

So if anyone can help please let me know and we'll get this last event at abbey done for the season!

I'm looking for volunteers from thursday morning until sunday evening. I know not everyone can help the whole time but those who can help out whenever they are free will be greatly appriciated!

And please don't be put off if its not your chosen sport, polo players are welcome, you could even try a div 4 entry! I'd rather give the prizes back to our own menmbers!

So in conclusion YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

Last edited by Tonksie on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 am

Thursday

Tonksie, Nicky(am), Dazzler, Emmmmmaaa, Jamal, Patty, Jonanthan, Little Ginger

Friday

Tonksie, Nicky(pm), Sue & Ian, Scott, Sara

Saturday

Tonksie, Mrs Tonksie, Nicky, Sue & Ian, Margret & Mark, Scott, Andrea, Sara

Sunday

Tonksie, Mrs Tonksie, Nicky, Sue & Ian, Margret & Mark, Scott, Andrea, Sara

Please post up and I'll add you to the list.

Last edited by Tonksie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 am

P.S. Get your entries IN!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:54 pm

put me down for judges runs, I might be popping into a c2 too!

I need to sort out team for interclubs too, so may need a c2 partner! so might get in a spot of practice!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:19 pm

I've already given you my Div3 C1 entries or have you forgotten?

I'm free to help from Friday onwards too
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 pm

As I only got promoted a few weekends ago, I havent had time to send away for my Div 2 bid. But is there still anyway i could enter for K1 ?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm

yes ramz send off for your new bib and get your entry in! as long as you have applied for your bib your ok to race (scott take note!!!)
Back to top Go down
fatgarysdad

PostSubject: Promotion   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Save a Div 2 slot for Jake, he got promoted at Howsham today WITH A WIN, big up to the little fella.
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:23 pm

well done Jakey boy
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Well done Jake. I knew you could do it. Good Look for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sara

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi James

Sorry for late entry was hoping to jet off somewhere nice but not gonna happen!! Can u add fred for judges both days. As I mentioned to u sal will hpefully do bth days div 3. I'll b around from Friday to Sunday to help judge or in control
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

me emma and jaml are going to be there thursday on wards me mams coming up thursday with me dad jonathon keays also coming thursday or and calum and patty is going up as well Basketball
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Right folks,

the info sheet has been put on the tinterweb. see http://www.canoeslalom.co.uk/info/precision.htm for info. (Ican't use the attach button apparently)

Thanks to Dazzler and a Legend study (+whoeverelse helped) the lines are up and i'm informed that the course will be done tomorrow cheers

Due to this i will not be going to abbey tomorrow but will be sorting other stuff out (tutti/float/stuff) and trying to get more assignments done!!

However anyone who wants to go and help Daz will be more than welcome.

I shall be at the centre for 8.00am on friday morning to pick up tables / chairs/ other stuff before i go to pick the gazebo up from stockton church at 9.00. I shall then be heading up to abbey to set these up. Scott/Matt do you fancy meeting me here for a session before?

Once up at abbey for about 10 it will be a case of getting the gazebos up, tieing the toilets down, and generally making sure that everything runs smoothly!!! afro

I really appreciate eveeryone chipping in to get this weekend sorted, I couldn't do it without you all! Lets make the last race at abbey for this year a good one!

I'm gonna put a list of stuff up after this post and if anyone thinks of other stuff we might need can you whack a reply on please.

Cheers

Tonksie

Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 pm

List for Abbey

Slalom Box including;
 Pencil sharperners
 marker pens - dry-wipe ones
 electrical tape
 Printer cartridges?
 Pens & pencils
 Year book
 Entry cards
 Notices
 Paper

Bibs?

Generator - SC

Fuel for geni

power extension leads - JT to bring Friday

Gazebo - JT to pick up Friday Morning

Prizes - BW to bring

Tutti - JT to bring on Friday after fixing?

tea/coffee/sugar/refreshments

Float for Camping & entries

local emergency numbers - hopsital/police

bunting

Toilet Rolls
Chairs!
Bin bags
Gazebos for car parking duty?
Stickers for cars
Walkie talkies
CArd Hut
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

the pa and tables need to come from the centre too
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi folks,

Just about to crack open a wellish deserved beer.

A big THANK YOU! to all who helped over the weekend.

The whole thing seem well recieved by those who attended!

Just a special thank you to Daz and Ian for sorting the courses, Bev for sorting out the smashing prizes (it was nice to know that I didn't need to worry about those things all weekend) and Mrs Tonksie for mostly keeping me sane and calm!

Thanks to all those who hung around to help with possibly the least painful course demolition and pack up ever had by the tigers. (from where i was anyway!)

Basically to sum up, thanks a lot to those who gave a hand when they could and hopefuly Bev will get the same sort of help at Middleton in 2 months time!

Cheers,

Tonksie elephant
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for taking the time to organize it Tonksie, especially when you'd had a busy week anyway. Everyone I've spoken to seemed to really enjoy it

Well done to all the tigers who got promoted too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc   ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABBEY RAPIDS 2/3/4sc
Page 1 of 1