Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM

Go down 
+4
Ari
Tonksie
Nicky
Bev Wilkinson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Empty
PostSubject: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 pm

MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM MIDDLETON SLALOM
Time is creeping on - VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP WITH VARIOUS JOBS AT THE SLALOM TO BE HELD 2ND & 3RD OCTOBER 2010

We need gate judges, control tent staff, start and finish people, car park staff, tea tent , help to set things up etc etc., to name but a few.

Please could you let me know what you are able to help with. As they say many hands make light work. The last two slaloms have been a great success so we need this one to be as well.

Please help with any thing that you can

could you let me know as soon as poss via the forum or facebook

Thanks Bev Wilko

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 pm

i'll do whatever you want Bev!

give me a shout if you need to go through things before hand...
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm

me and rach will help as required!
Back to top Go down
Ari

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:12 am

Hi Bev

Innes Ari and Cheryl are ready and willing to help on the Saturday.
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:22 am

now then bev ill be able to put up the course during the week and help out with the safety at the weekend
Back to top Go down
fatgarysdad

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:15 pm

See you there on the Friday Bev.

Regards, Trevor.
Back to top Go down
bethan

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi Bev
bethan is competing in a c1 but wants to be a gate judge , and i will help out wherever u need me
Thanks Lorraine
Back to top Go down
kris wilko

PostSubject: middleton   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

ill do c1 mam as i have told you loads just so you know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM   MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDDLETON IN TEESDALE SLALOM
Page 1 of 1