Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HPP training day - HPP

Go down 
+14
Graham
brw777
bethan
chaz
Connor Bailey
Allins
jake brown
Friend of Andy Dancer
andyrendall
Scotty 2 Hotty
Tonksie
markl
sara
Nicky
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaz

chaz

HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 pm

due to car trouble i doubt i will be able to come to nottingham as i think i will have to pick it up from the garage then. if i get it bk before then i would like to come if anyone has space for me?
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Nicky,

If no-ones taken you up on that offer already, can I please have a space? My cars having problems starting at the moment and i'd prefer not to take the chance of getting stuck in Nottingham overnight.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 pm

markl wrote:
My cars having problems starting at the moment

me and Andrew can testify to that!! nearly choked us out in the carpark tonight!!! elephant

new mountain goat required soon me thinks!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

and Chaz stop being a woofter and get yourself a lift! you'll never get better on bigger water if you don't give it a go and if you have to swim its better to do it with plenty of us around to fish your stuff out! elephant
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 am

Easy... I feel like another rant is about to happen. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 am

Just to clarify that was a joke, there was no controversy intended. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:02 am

where is the like button on the forum, I really want to like the last comment rammo! lol! Very Happy

Good work!
xx
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 am

i got it Ramz!! the use of smilely's helped!!! elephant (strirring elephant!)
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Im glad my posts amuses people Very Happy and just for you tonksie ( elephant elephant )
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 pm

tonksie its not that i dont want to i dont think i will be able to, my car is in the garage and not likely to be fixed until the weekend (due to insurance and ordering parts and then fixing it), or at least that will be when i can collect it due to what time i finish work and what time there open til. if i get it back before then and someone can give me a lift i will gladly come. but otherwise i will have to pick it up saturday morning. i will update here when i have a better idea of whats happening. but does anyone have space if i can come?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

should have.

are you poloing saturday evening chaz/Ramz?
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

cool, i will keep u informed of the car situation. erm i dont think i can make it, its a friends birthday and i think we are out for a meal. i will check with them what time but i think it was about 8
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm poloing saturday evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HPP training day - HPP   HPP training day - HPP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HPP training day - HPP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2