Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sowerby bridge

Go down 
+5
Nicky
markl
Phil Dean
ianD
dcresser
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dcresser

dcresser

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 am

div 2/3 double all welcome im going on the sunday hopefully see you there
Back to top Go down
ianD

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

What date ????
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 pm

17/18 October...

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm

heard some chat of people going down for the day then back for the Regional polo then back for the second day of the Slalom.
Is this actually happening?
If so would I be able to get a lift with someone?
Back to top Go down
markl

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey phil
I'm assuming that your talking about the 28/29th March. Not sure what the others are doing, but I'm considering doing both, so might be able to give you a lift. Havn't actually entered it yet so nothings final though.
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm

ah yeah just saw Sowerby Bridge didn't check the date :s

I still need to put my entry in and all
might do that now and hope for the best with lifts.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm

I'll be going on the Saturday, will plan on getting there early so that there's no issue with leaving early for local league. We'll need to leave at 15:30 to get back for the pool... We'll need to let the organisers know that that's what we want to do...

Who else's definately coming? I know that Darren, Andy, Phil Dean (any of the Durham lot coming?), Calum, Ben,

I'm happy to give lifts if anyone else wants to join me, otherwise I might try and caj a lift with someone else...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 pm

yeah i will be going down sat morning and back for the pool rhen going back on the sunday, i am happy to drive if ppl want a lift
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm

I would like to go, suppose i need to start getting promoted
Back to top Go down
markl

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey,
I’m definitely going to both the slalom and polo. If a few of you Durham lot need a lift let me know, I'll be driving through the city-centre anyway.
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Awesome
count me in
no one replied when I asked for entries but I think some people might be interessted.
I'll post on our forum.
although as far as I know noone has sent off for there bibs or anything so I think it will most likely just be me
Cheers,
phil
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

I will be down for both days.
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 pm

me to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sowerby bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: sowerby bridge   sowerby bridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sowerby bridge
Page 1 of 1