Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivan - Selling my Kit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivanthorn

Ivan - Selling my Kit. Empty
PostSubject: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am

Right peeps,

Time for me to get on with the selling of my kit. I have the following to sell either individually or as a set (reduced price for multiple purchase considered). note, the price shown is the lowest I am prepared to go to and represents a massive saving on kit that has been well loved.

My lovely almost new polo paddles (£150 - Cost £240 one year ago, will accept £150 to keep them in the region, for sale at £200 in the summer to external people. Braca Polo Paddles (min - the surfce area and the only one to get) - 202 length, 80 feather, beautiful blades, the best I ever ever had! Carbon Kevlar construction and shaft. Still got some of the original glue they come supplied with and this stuff is brilliant. If you don't like the feather then you simply heat (with care of course!) the shaft and reposition to suit.

Helmet - Ainsworth skid lid with stainless steel faceguard fitted last autumn only (£30). total cost has been £125 but appreciate not the prettiest hat out there, although the best by far!

Bouyancy Aid - Profili red and blue (£30) the most comfortable and least intrusive b.a. it is possible to get. In team colours. used but a whole lotta life left. Original cost direct from Italy was something like £95.00 but money well spent.

And thats the lot. Everything else you wouldn't want to buy. As I say, I am prepared to do a deal, like the whole lot for £200 or something.

If you're interested in all or some of this then give me a reply or give me a buzz and we can talk. (pm me or mail to canoepolo@live.co.uk)

Ivan
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

I would be interested in the skid lid helmet ivan
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Ramz wrote:
I would be interested in the skid lid helmet ivan

Sweet, I can get it down to the next local league div 1 if you wanna take a look on the 12th March?
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm

yeah, that will be grrreat ivan, Whats the size, colour ?
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Ramz wrote:
yeah, that will be grrreat ivan, Whats the size, colour ?

Currently blue, but that's just tape with a silver (stainless) faceguard that's £35 new anyway.

Has been black and white in the past (not at the same time).

Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 pm

ivanthorn wrote:

Has been black and white in the past (not at the same time).

Phew! If it had been black & white in the past we might have an issue lol!. ideally it would be better all black, im sure we could work it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan - Selling my Kit.   Ivan - Selling my Kit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivan - Selling my Kit.
Page 1 of 1