Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

charity paddle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcresser

dcresser

charity paddle Empty
PostSubject: charity paddle   charity paddle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello
I'm raising money for Cancer Research UK and I'd really appreciate your support.

Myself and my good friend Andrew Grieves are going to attempt the Coquet Challenge, our own multi sport event. We aim to travel the whole length of the River Coquet from source to sea, a gruelling 86km in one day.
Beginning at Coquet Head on the Scottish border we will cover the first 6km on foot. Next will be a 40km cycle following the course of the Coquet to Rothbury. The final 40km will be completed by kayaking the river itself down to the sea at Amble. We estimate that if all goes well it will take us about 12 hours to complete the challenge.
We aim to attempt the challenge on Sunday the 6th of March 2011.

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page:
http://www.justgiving.com/Simon-Tibbitts
JustGiving sends your donation straight to Cancer Research UK and automatically reclaims Gift Aid on all eligible donations, so what you give is worth even more. I hope you'll join me in supporting Cancer Research UK.
Thank you.
Simon tibbits
Back to top Go down

charity paddle
Page 1 of 1