Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the goose is getting fat...

Go down 
+7
Paulb
Katie Sweeting
Gtolley
andyrhu
Friend of Andy Dancer
Duncan
dcresser
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dcresser

dcresser

the goose is getting fat... Empty
PostSubject: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 pm

well christmas is only round the corner and we should have a tiger based christmas bonanza! i like christmas, does anyone else? lets get a date in the diary before its full of boozing and shmoozing. Anyone fancy the 25th, I havent got anything on then. For anyone thats stupid (Andy) that is the day before boxing day! Anyone got a different suggestions?Do people want to go out for tea? or just to go to an exoctic discotek with saucy ladies? ho ho ho x x
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 pm

i suggest the week of the 15th, cos after that is gets crazy busy and i also suggest a meal cos we have underage peeps so they can't hit the 'exoctic discotek'. We can however make some visitis to different establishments after we ahve enjoyed ourselves in an eating establishment.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:48 pm

who is under age like certainly not me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:02 pm

or me mayb a bit short but that dont matter cos as i cant see over the bar you guys get to buy my drinks lol!
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 pm

[b] Still trying to work out who is underage like but yeah a meal sounds good and afew beverages in zanzibar! lol or not......christams isnt that busy of a time for me i only need the 20th off apart from that its all gravey........lets actually get something sorted though guys put words in to action because we have been meaning to have christamas doos for the past 8years and i cant remember us having 1
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Right then you lot, enough talk about a christmas shin dig it is on....

Katie has kindle sorted us out for joe rigatonies for wednesday 10th december at 6.30pm we booked this time as some of the kids and their parents may wanna come along and then we can have a few beverages afterwards.

cost will be £12.75 per head and this includes starter and main course but if you wish to have a desert then this is an extra £5 when you order

table has been provisionally booked for 30 people

So if you are coming we need to know ASAP in order to comfirm with them. so let us know if you r coming and if you bringing girlfriends or in scott's case ya boyfriend!!! lol!

need to know by friday

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:23 pm

Menu for Joe Rigatonis is as follows:

Starter - a mixture of spicy chicken wings, potato skins, garlic bread and aselection of dips to share

Mains - ANY PIZZA OR PASTA
OR
- Chicken a la creme
- Chicken parmesen
- Chicken caesar
- Moules & Frites
- Fajitas

Desserts - avaliable at an extra cost of £4.25

This was the cheapest option to go for - if people want a kids menu that is avaliable but at varied prices depending on what they eat. You can find details of the menu at http://www.joerigatoni.co.uk/pdf/SilverPartyMenu.pdf. Any questions let me know.

Hope you can all make it

Katie x
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Me 'n Nicky too!

Gonna have to train before hand to keep up a good CTR!
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 am

I'll be there.

Paaul B
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:34 am

ill be there only if there are "cakes" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 pm

You've twisted my arm.
I'll go too!
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm

As today is Friday and we asked you all to let us know if you were coming or not the only people who have replied on here are

Andy, Katie, Daz, Nicky, Dunc, Paul B, Ramz and sam,

i take it no one else is interested in joining us???
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:41 pm

well i assumed being asked in person was counted ... so yea im going
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 am

juat a quick note to say thanks to Katie for organising and everyone who attended, it was good to see you all without wet canoe kit and face guards!

Although I do like that kind of thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the goose is getting fat...   the goose is getting fat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the goose is getting fat...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: