Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A team Div1 dates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

just got an email from the div1 organiser

we play 2 out of the 3 dates

14th Jan coventry
25th feb coventry
24th march stockport

they are our choices. Im personally not bother and i know duncan would prefer to miss the january one

let me know asap

cheers

scott
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 am

there's a prem race that weekend, so I was planning on going there, looks like there's going to be a clash, so will have to get a B-team player to help out.

We can sort this out later depending on who is training and making an effort

Nicky
Back to top Go down
ianD

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 am

Which date clashes ???

Lets try and do the 2 dates that we can put the full A team out.....
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:33 pm

I agree, full A team is a priority! And second to that I would defo prefer to play 3 months in a row rather than have a 2 month break in our season.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:50 pm

the march one sorry, my computer appears to have missed the first part of the message...
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:47 pm

have we replied?

What have you gone with?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

I have sent a reply saying we would like to miss the march date since there is a clash. As of yet I haven't heard anything back
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 pm

We have bee given the dates of 25th feb in conventry and 24th march in Stockport
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 am

looks like a b-team player is gong to geta call up! I can't make the march date unless something changes in the slalom calendar or we can change our date...
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:08 am

Had a think and here are my thoughts:

- dates. it sucks that they couldn't give us the march date off as I understand we requested it in plenty of time. However, now Matt has booked a holiday paid and confirmed with his housemate who has also paid etc we have to stick with what they have given us. It is totally un ideal but i see no other option. Nicky you will be sorely missed (obviously).

So the question remains about players for next season. From chatting to Matt and Scott briefly last night there is at least two different options. My preference is (and I am aware this was not exactly what i expressed last night) to play a B team member up for the March date where we don't have Nicky. My reasoning for this is that we have worked really hard at getting it together as a unit, trying to train together and play together at tournaments and I wouldn't want to disrupt this. Playing as the current 5 will better facilitate club development into the future and asking a b team to play up once will do just the same hopefully without affecting the balance and understanding we are starting to get as a team.

Hope that all makes sense, and as I expressed to Matt last night I totally appreciate where this comes in the busyness of general life for those of us who aren't students. Certainly for Ian, Nicky and myself there is so much going on generally without any team discussions and hassle. I really enjoy playing with you 4 and think we'll have a great season regardless of what we decide now.

Peace
duncan

Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Yo!   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Do we have a list of times/dates for our league dates this year (mainly times) and playlists? Would be good to see who we have at each tournament so we can sort who we can ask to play up...

Cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

Do we have a confirmed venue for the outdoors div 1 and a date? I can't find it.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Hatfield water park
May 12/13th
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A team Div1 dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: A team Div1 dates   A team Div1 dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A team Div1 dates
Page 1 of 1