Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website and some other stuff

Go down 
+3
Neill_W
ianD
dcresser
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dcresser

dcresser

Website and some other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:23 pm

We’ve had some good news! Ben’s dad, Neil, has offered to knock us up a website (www.teestigers.com) so the committee are going to have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the content etc, so if you’ve got any ideas, it’d be good to have them before then...

As a kick off, I reckon we need a fairly jazzy front page and a link to the forum, a calendar of events, details of our training venues, contact details, news (brief account of recent events and results), gallery of exciting photos/events and maybe some kind of club history and explanation of what we do and who we are?

We’ve also been offered a banner and some fliers to promote the club, is anyone a dab hand at graphic design who could draft us a quick tiger based logo, otherwise we may be able to con another associate to have a bash for love not money!!! We could do with some help with the contents of the website too, so if you have some free time to draft a bit let us know and you’ll be welcome to join in and save the committee a job! (you know what they say about multiple hands and light work!) It would be good if you could let me have any good photos/videos you’ve got (preferably electronic copies, so that we’ve got a big pool to dip into).

We’d like to get as far with this as possible on Tuesday, so please let me have ideas/photos/videos etc asap.

Let me know if there’s anything you don’t like, or things I’ve missed.

Cheers

Daz
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:56 pm

I think we need a club emblem/Badge... what ever you want to call it...
Back to top Go down
Neill_W

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm currently attempting to mug a graphic designer I know to do a logo. He's done some good work in the past, but it may take a little while...

Basic site layout will be live at some point over the next 5 days, I'll email when it's running and something like looking OK.

NW
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:46 pm

if anyone has pictures that would be good for the website, please put them on a cd (or if nedded a memory key) and give them to daz or nicky.

I am also looking to twist a graphic designers arm, but we shall see how that goes....
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 pm

my logo i don't like the orange circle or the font but the picture is cool i think

http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41865375rr4.jpg
Back to top Go down
kris wilko

PostSubject: website content   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:30 pm

i think your logo's mint matt.i diddn't think it would be that good Shocked did you get tony the tiger from your frosties you had for breakfast to swim underwater with a polo ball at the dolphin center and take a picture of him like? lol!
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 pm

The logo is good but it doesn't reprisent the whole club, like the slalom and river racing side of the club.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:35 pm

i realised this i just thought it was pure comedy that i managed to find a picture of a tiger underwater bounce go me
Back to top Go down
kris wilko

PostSubject: website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 pm

he looks pretty vicious to me somehow.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website and some other stuff   Website and some other stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website and some other stuff
Page 1 of 1