Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

with regards pool session time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

with regards pool session time Empty
PostSubject: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 am

In regards to swapping pool sessions with the Tees Tigers – please could you pass this on?

We took a vote last night when we got back to Durham about whether the people who regularly attend our polo session would mind moving the later slot.
Unfortunately, almost all people wanted to keep our earlier slot and as this included our drivers we can’t agree to move to later slot. I genuinely didn’t think this would be a problem when we spoke about it last week, but, like many of the Tigers, people have early starts at various locations on Thursday mornings and can’t commit to coming to sessions that finish at 10.15.

thats a message from Rosie from durham uni canoe club

Cheers Matt
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Re: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

Students with early starts ?????? The best joke I have heard in my life...
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

This whole thing is turning into a bit of a debarcle...

Is it worth me having a more formal chat with Rosie (I am presuming she is in some position of responsibility)?

If not effectively we have no choice if they wont shift...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gail

PostSubject: Re: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Dunc, Rosie and Tom are the captains this year, I've contacts for both if required . . . .
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 am

This is their final decision they have discussed as a committee and this is the result, as Duncan says this the situation we are left in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with regards pool session time   with regards pool session time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

with regards pool session time
Page 1 of 1