Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my local league team!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

my local league team! Empty
PostSubject: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd get stuff together as I've asked quite a few people for their availability etc, so now we've got confirmed dates, I'd like a confirmed team!

Tournament 1
12 November 2011

2. Paul Ramsey
3. Ian Davison
4. Nicky Cresser
6. Ginny Coyles
7. Paul Bone
8. Katie Sweeting

Tournament 2
10 December 2012

4. Nicky Cresser
7. Paul Bone
8. Katie Sweeting
9. Roswitha Wagenecht

Tournament 3
28 January 2012

2. Paul Ramsey
3. Ian Davison
4. Nicky Cresser
7. Paul Bone
8. Katie Sweeting

Anyone else wanna play, i'm happy to take it up to 6 per tournament, first come first served Wink

Last edited by Nicky on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 am

Yes please - as discussed can defo make the first one and will let you know bout other two asap - (BA number Cool
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Put me down for the other two as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Scott and I thought we would be in this team as it was originally for the A-team now it would appear me and scott are not playing this weekend
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Matt,
Sorry, but you're either playing Durham Uni A or Tees Tigers. We're being better this year about swapping players, if you play tigers this weekend, you can't play durham uni at all . . . .

New league, new rules Wink
xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:51 pm

i thought that you were playing with durham and this has been up for weeks?
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am

I am not playing for Durham but I am now in the Tigers B Team

As for that rule it isn't really new just wasn't enforced and if you are going to enforce it you should do it for everyone...
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 am

It is going to be enforced for everyone!
I've a list of who played for who this week, there'll be no team swapping . . . . All clubs I've contacted are happy with this Smile
As in national league, you can go UP a team, say from B to A, but then you can't play down at the following tournament Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Yo!

We are in need of another player! Ian can't make it with baby issues, ros takes us up to 4 (although I've not been able to get hold of Paul nor Katie) anyone up for a spot of bumper canoes?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:51 pm

sorry have already played for the b team otherwise i would be up for a bit of a splash around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my local league team!   my local league team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my local league team!
Page 1 of 1