Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open boats and the tweed . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gail

Open boats and the tweed . . . Empty
PostSubject: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am

After a swift exit from the pool yesterday, we were having a little chat in the carpark about doing a spot of canoeing, perhaps on the tweed, perhaps before Christmas . . . . perhaps with a good hearty portion of Gails Chilli thrown in.

Thoughts? Dates? Names?

I'm not around 10/12

xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm definitely in and how about 28 January?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Yep and yep! I like to book things in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 pm

One of the teachers at school wants to come, I said it would be fine

Nicky
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 pm

is there room for a little one on this??
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Of course Smile
As long as you can a) get access to an open canoe and b) paddle one Smile
I'm working on getting access to an extra 6 boats& trailer plus a local guide... Its been a long time since i led a river Wink
xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

I think that we can manage without a guide, i think lloyd and Linda were on about coming and they're competent to lead too.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

You missed the irony there then.... Wink
Nah, my mate Andy is trying to come along, he's grand at a river rescue... Again for me, not you competant guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

is it just me, gail and andy and john who works with me?

go on, you know you want too!
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Isn't Katie coming?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Right!

I've been chatting to the lovely Gail last night about a plan for next Sunday.

We've got the pool from 7:30 until 8:30, which is pretty good as we can leave the goals up over night and stop at Gails (thanks Gail Very Happy ) Then there are various alternatives for Sunday. If tehre's plenty of water around the tweed might be nice, but if not there are other alternatives. We can sort this out on Sunday if we meet at Gails at 9 am and then have a splash about and hopefully be done about dinner time...

If you need directions to gails, pm me or give me a call

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm well up for staying at gail's sat night but will have to leave straight after the polo session to get back down for work...

Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I have floor and spare bed space too!
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Nicky... How exactly are you planning to direct people to mine?! This made me giggle Wink
Those staying/boating on sunday... Let me know what you want in terms of food... I can do food for sunday lunchtime after canoeing or breakfast food before we go (or both for the hungry) ... But I dont want to make mammoth foods you wont eat Wink

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open boats and the tweed . . .   Open boats and the tweed . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open boats and the tweed . . .
Page 1 of 1