Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boxing day race

Go down 
+4
Nicky
Tonksie
Friend of Andy Dancer
Duncan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Durham to Finchale Boxing Day paddle
Work of all the Christmas cheer

A great social event for all abilities. 120 paddlers registered last year, Let’s make it even bigger!

Race information

Registration at 9.30 Races start 11am
Cost £2 u18
£3 Adults

We have awards for Racers, Wavehoppers, Canadians, GP Kayaks, U18s, U14s, even the best fancy dress / decorated boat!
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am

Shotgun a Whopper for me and one for sim Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 am

One for me too if there is any left!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 pm

We've only got the two, but gail was talking about her club having a few or you could see if you could get one from durham uni, or the region...

nicky
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 pm

have people sorted how they r getting there yet?

Who needs a lift from Teesside or would someone like to be my chauffer for a change!!

if not then i will drive if anyone needs a lift
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

I'm in.

Andy I will either drive (if i can get the van started, it doesn't like to cold) or pay petrol in cash mince pies or whatever commodities you trade in over the Christmas season. (except kisses, seriously though if there is mistletoe in the car I am not getting in).

Also, is anyone heading down in Slalom boats? Or are these extra whoppers gonna be a pain to get hold of?

Personally collecting boats from somewhere and having to return them sounds like a faf, if others are with me I'll go for some smaller boat option...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Tonksie

Tonksie

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm

looks like me and ledger are in slalom boats so the more the merrier, lets make a class out of it!
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

i will be in my slalom boat too, did the whopper thing last year think a slalom boat will be more fun. ok now that you have mentioned mince pies.. i will drive lol! atleast my car will start when it is cold Razz
Back to top Go down
kris wilko

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:07 pm

i am in a slalom boat. lets see who has overendulged in food and fizzy coz you have to try and beat me.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:35 pm

I heard that was calum's job....
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

The big shoot out Calum V's Kris

Whos your money on???
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 pm

The winner ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Well i won so i want all the proceeds of the winners bets to got 2 the save anthony shaw charity for anthony shaw! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boxing day race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day race   Boxing day race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxing day race
Page 1 of 1