Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Training

Go down 
+4
Danjit
Duncan
Nicky
Gtolley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtolley

Gtolley

General Training Empty
PostSubject: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 pm

with it being pogey weather im starting to realise this year that the weather is not an excuse not to train........yeah yeah i know what your all thinking grant doesnt train that much either but i have a big feeling the teams are going to be a big shock to us all next year when we find out what teams we are in as discussed already B team especially are going to be fighting for there places ESPECIALLY me so lads think we need to get out and keep/GET fit.

in case no1 realised i tried very hard no to mention any names there but we all know who's finding excuses not to train because its bloody cold (cake munchers) need to get out more guys or itl be a big shock in the selection period

much love Very Happy GT XXX
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 am

I think that this is a case of the pots and kettles calling each other black!

If you want to improve there is no simple way of doing it and that's to practice, i.e. train! If anyone moves down a team it should not be seen as a disaster as there are an increasing number of teams and members in the club and everyone's improving. There are also a greater number of people putting effort in!

On the flip side however, people who move up teams shouldn't see that as success, getting in the a-team shouldn't be seen as "yes, I've made it!" The A-team has a very long way to go too...

I don't think that anyone should be shocked by any decisions either, if you're working hard you've been working hard, you'll be alright! If the worst happens you've got the summer to rectify the situation before the final teams are sorted for national league...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:04 pm

i agree, we ALL need to be bigger, faster, fitter, stronger, sharper and better. The only way we do that is by training. FACT.

i think the other really important point Nicky made is that the club is getting bigger and better as a whole. My hope is that the C team next year will be playing at the standard of the B team this year and the same for the B and A etc. It is only natural that there will be competition for places and things will shift around as the club develops and changes and this is a good thing!!

peace
D
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Danjit

Danjit

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Well its looking like the tigers are making big improvements from what iv seen. Not sure pennine have the right idea mind, think duncan needs bringing back into line Smile

Duncan wrote:
i agree, we ALL need to be bigger

Darren and Nicky are both over 6ft already how tall do they need to be? and what about andy he stopped growing at the age of 7! or do you mean mass/water displacement in which case sim and katies efforts over the past few months have been wasted!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:15 pm

I wish someone had told me before christmas to increase and not decrease my water displacement levels I wouldnt have had to turn down that eighth helping of christmas pud. Now I know bring on the trifle, gateaux, and left over mince pies lol.
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 pm

i was thinking about gettin my head sharpened does that count?? and im 6ft so mustnt need to get too much bigger
Back to top Go down
ianD

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am

I think CTR should be adjusted accordingly !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:43 am

by bigger i was referring purely to our CTR, i have noticed that more than a few have been letting this slip. It's pretty simple guys and girls: EAT MORE CAKE!!!

As for you Scott, just try it and we'll let ya know if it's an improvement.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
ianD

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:19 am

Scott has only just got over his Cake addiction.... stop trying to make him fall off the wagon Duncan !!!!
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 am

i feel like i have let my CTR slip badly but getting back into thing theres no excuse for being festivly plump in the unfestive seasons. back to the gym yesterday feel like iv been leatherd by baseball bat from past exp...ofcourse...

yeah scott get yours cut why not.......im thinking about letting the sheep grow back haha ....goodtimes.....girls love curls...... x
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

im hurting to from the gym and disco dancing. well looks like the b teams new name starts with a c lol.
carnt believe you'se lot carnt get out of bed on sunday you big puffs.eny way you'se lot need your beauty
sleep you ugly buggers.xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Training   General Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Training
Page 1 of 1