Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining and training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markopolo

Joining and training Empty
PostSubject: Joining and training   Joining and training Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi,

i'm interested in joining and training again with the Tigers and was just wondering how i go about it, I've been out of the loop so long i don't really know what the score is? Any help would be much appreciated,

cheers,

Mark
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Joining and training   Joining and training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 am

Polo is limited to indoors at the moment with wednesday pool sessions over in aycliffe session runs from 8:15-10:15, but outdoors will start soon...

There's training going on somewhere every night of the week, so just post when you want to get out! There's also a Facebook group where a lot of discussion happens...

Oh yeah, there's a div 4 slalom on this Saturday coming at Richmond pool. Get yourself racing and should be a good social!
Back to top Go down
markopolo

PostSubject: Re: Joining and training   Joining and training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 am

Much appreciated Nicky, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining and training   Joining and training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining and training
Page 1 of 1