Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP NEEDED

Go down 
+2
Tonksie
ianD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ianD

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 am

As people will prob know we have had the parts for 100m of pontoons delivered.

We need to build the pontoons before National Club Champs which is less than 6 weeks away.

I need help tomorrow evening 07/06/11 (tues and every tues until club champs) to start assembling these so if people can be at the centre for 5:30 pm that would be great.

If the pontoons do not get assembled it means Club Champs can and will not happen so it is a job that needs doing.

I hope people come forward to help 'THEIR' club out

Thanks,

Ian
Back to top Go down
ianD

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 am

Thank you to everyone that turned up and helped build the first 3 sections of pontoons last night.

However there are 17 sections to do, so this effort needs to continue so it is ready for national champs.

For those that helped please continue to help and those that didn't please try and attend on a Tues 5:30 and any other sessions that are organised. We need to have all this done before national champs.

Ian
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

I cant make it to anything that early but i beleive there was talk of a work day on the 25th june i think. Should be the saturday after liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

If you go for a work day on the 25th me and Letty are happy to help as well, with stuff like preping pitch boxes and refreshments for the workers!
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 pm

ill be down coaching at 5 but after i can give you lot a hand to sought it out
on tuesdays
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

is this work day actually happening on the 25th?

Whos coming?
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 am

Yes this work day is still happening, we need as many down as possible!! see the appropriate thread above.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Sponsored content

HELP NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED   HELP NEEDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED
Page 1 of 1