Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Socials

Go down 
+5
Calum
Tonksie
Nicky
Duncan
Gail
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gail

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi all

Matt and I have been talking about the best time for a social. The TIGER diary is pretty full on, but we thought we could organise something on a bank holiday . . . .
May 7th or
June 4th/5th

Any thoughts? Preference? Any suggestion for what people want?

Thanks for input guys Smile
xxx
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Matt mentioned something about a Saturday spent mountain biking in Hamsterly forest. I'm keen for that!
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 am

I should be about on either, although will probably be pretty tired on the may date...

Din't fancy falling off a bike the week before outdoor div 1, so should probably keep it relatively tame or at least relatively safe!
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 am

4/5th june sounds good to me.

Its the 2 bank holidays after the abbey race if I got my dates correct.

Like Nicky said I'll be very tired on the 7th also.
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm up for mountain biking as well it's one of my hobbies! Brian Marshall will also be interested
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm

i would definately be up for a spot of mountain biking, would definately prefer the june date as with tonksie and nicky, we will be the ones driving late into the night returning from charleroi in may!!! will be worth it though smashing up foreigners :-) well we will try ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Gail

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm

The only problem I forsee here is... I don't own a bike, second, I can't ride a bike... I may be alone in this?!
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

what do you mean you cant ride a bike affraid everyone can ride a bike Razz cant they???? does anyone have any stabalizers for gail ha ha ha ha Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Gail

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Okies, a visual... I can ride a bike LESS sucessfully than I play polo... I think that gives you an idea Wink the last time I rode a bike Mr Rhu, YOU were a teenager, and we all know how long ago that was Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm probably about as good as Gail at mountain biking! Don't have a bike either!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 am

How about organising a mountain biking session for those with bikes, plus another one that everyone can participate in? (I'm with Gail and Nicky in the 'I don't own a bike' camp)

What about something like go-carting or Wet n Wild? i.e. fun for adults and kids alike and you don't need any specific equipment or skills!
Back to top Go down
Gail

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 am

I did think about a beach/park trip and bbq Smile
Dunc, you must know a vast array of wide games?
I like the ideas Rach Smile any more anyone?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 am

I like the idea of a beach day out! Sand castle comp, biggest hole comp, pin the tail on the actual donkey, who can eat the most sandwiches full of sand! All your favouites!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I am up for all of these!

the mountain biking in Hamsterley was aimed at being a 'fun for all' occassion. You can rent bikes there and there are loads of trails ranging from extreme and difficult to as easy as they come. If even that doesn't appeal to you there there's space to set up a picnic and even play some games on the grass.

Weather permitting it'll be splendid....

Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gail

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Executive decision...
Monday June 4th, put it into your diary!
12 noon, venue tbc, weather permitting! Probably hamsterly or something indoors if its going to be rainy Smile
Excited Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:28 am

it's in!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Me and James are in. And I like the sound of Hamsterley if you can hire bikes and pick the route you want! We'll probably just stay down in the campervan after Abbey and find somewhere to stay for the Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

you can park on my drive if you want? Or I'm sure darren wouldn't mind you stopping in the compound!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Ben Curly Wurly Teasdale

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:35 am

you know my dad he will probably go! and me
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:41 pm

i'm in. i own a bike but not sure my skills are up for proper tracks!! i also dont have bike rack thing.

i think there might be a go ape up there that we could look into?

Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:59 am

i will be in for this
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Has a decision bin made on location
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

i think it's the 4th at hamsterley is it not?
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I'll probs be there time?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh punctuation you are a lost artform! Comma, fullstop. question mark?

also bin is where rubbish goes!

all followed by the strirring elephant!

elephant lol! elephant lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Socials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Socials   Club Socials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Socials
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next