Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C Team - National League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

C Team - National League Empty
PostSubject: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 am

Hey guys the dates and venues for Div 3 have just been finalised as:

October 20th - Stockport

November 24th - Stoke

January 12th - Stockport

February 9th - Stockport

March 9th - York

March 23rd - Derby

I need to know peoples preferences to which competitions we go to. We go to two out of the 3 so if you can post your preferences il make a decision and let the league organiser know.

Im inclined to suggest we miss the one on the 24th Nov (as i cant make it and its further) and then we miss the 23rd of March cos is all the way in Derby. Keeping in mind you guys predominatly arent old enough to drive please confer with parents also as to which comps they can help out with travel!!

On a different note I have taken annual leave during October half term and would appreciate doing a couple of days training/tactics coaching as a team
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 am

If I can catch a lift I can probably go to any;)
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Katie,

I agree with your proposal around the Stoke tournement

Is the Derby tournement, the cross-overs?
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 am

I do think meeting up earlier would be good aswell and missing the ones that are furthest seems the best option
Back to top Go down
Ben Curly Wurly Teasdale

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:54 pm

i can go to any because i have relations near stoke and derby so i dont mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Katie,

Has the dates been finalised yet for D3N?

On the note of training as a team, definitely up for this, when are you taking some leave?

Nicky mentioned you go out training early doors on one of the week day mornings? Which day is it?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 am

tuesdays and thursdays on the water at 6:30
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Cool, thanks Nicky,

Will need to figure out which morning I can fit in. Thursday feels right at the moment, will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 am

Hey guys our first comp is the 20th Oct can I know peoples avaliability and can we try and get as many people down to the aycliffe training sessions as possible - you need to sign up on the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Katie,

I've got 20th down in my calendar, no worries.

Has the Aycliffe sessions started? I'll get my name down. Might not be possible this week, juggling kids and car repairs.

Has the Stoke tournament been cancelled from the c team schedule?
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes we are attending the 3 stockports comps and the york one! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Team - National League   C Team - National League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C Team - National League
Page 1 of 1