Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM

Go down 
+2
Katie Sweeting
andyrhu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:36 pm

We are hoping to enter a Ladies team for the first time this season in to the National league.

now this will require quite a lot of committment from all wishing to play.

The ladies league takes place on a Saturday night on 6 occasions throughout the winter although you will only attend 4 of the dates given below. the main challenge will be the locations where they will be held as you can see below a lot of travel will be needed.

so i guess what i am asking is do we have enough interest to enter a team as once you have entered and agreed to play then you will be committed to playing and paying for the comps as the club does not want to pay for a team that does not turn out for comps

anyone fancy it???????

Dates are ( you only attend 4 of the 6 dates)

17 october 2009 Luton 17:00 Start
21 november 2009 Stratford upon Avon 17:00 Start
5th December 2009 Luton 17:00 Start
9 jan 2010 Luton 17:00 start
23 jan 2010 Derby 17:00 start
27 feb 2010 Stockport 17:30 Start
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Il be fine for all dates cos once its winter i dont work weekends Smile wud be great if we cud get a full team, i dont wanna have to turn up with four or scrape together a team last minute!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am

I think the locations are quite horrible and I hate long drives, however, I am keen to play, so I would commit myself (or possibly comitt?? no that looks wrong . . .). Quite exciting really! Ros
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

I'd love to play, but it is only the travel that is putting me off!

Only the encouragement of fellow ladies could encourage me to play in the ladies league, for ladies, like me, a lady!

Matt (Zoe)
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Dear Zoe, I think you are just what the ladies' team needs! Reschedule your grooming sessions and leave housework for later and come with us to sunny Luton! Ros
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 am

Katie,
I am having second thoughts, it's just too bloody far away, don't you think so? Ros
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 am

the entry has already been made for national league, and the club is now responsible for meeting that cost.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't want to attend any more, but we should have enough players to attend still...

I do think that these tournaments are exactly what the tiger girls need (to play against other girls of a similar standard) and there isn't anything more local.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Do you still need girls? I'm potentially up for some of these competitions!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm

definately!

Will see you at training tomorrow if you're down?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah I'll be there, hopefully on time this week! We can chat about it then.

Rach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM   LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADIES NAT LEAGUE TEAM
Page 1 of 1