Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Champs Ladies Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick

National Champs Ladies Team Empty
PostSubject: National Champs Ladies Team   National Champs Ladies Team Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

Hello Ladies of Tees Tigers....
Leeds Uni wants to enter a Ladies team however there is only 3 or 4 of them. Looking at the other thread list there is not enough Ladies to make a team. So basically would any of you want to help them out and make up numbers for a team?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: National Champs Ladies Team   National Champs Ladies Team Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Durham Uni are the most likely contenders for a merger of teams!

They have a few players, but not enough for a full team, pm me your number adn I'll give you phil dean's contact details...

cheers

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: National Champs Ladies Team   National Champs Ladies Team Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

Just put me on any team, I'd probably rather play with the girls than the boys so I don't get completely destroyed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Champs Ladies Team   National Champs Ladies Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Champs Ladies Team
Page 1 of 1