Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

team selections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

team selections Empty
PostSubject: team selections   team selections Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I thought that before the final decision is made for teams for the 2009/10 season, I would like to take myself out of the running for the A-team and b-team, so that i can focus my attention on the c-team and ladies team where my ample talents can be put to good use.

I feel that no amount of training will allow me to progress at a rate to exceed my terribly handsome brother's recent development, so may as well quite whilst i am ahead, well not too far behind!

Kind regards

Zoe (matt)
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

team selections Empty
PostSubject: Re: team selections   team selections Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

nice haha
Back to top Go down
Gail

team selections Empty
PostSubject: Re: team selections   team selections Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:41 am

Matt,
I am pleased you have decided the ladies team is the place for you. After your performance with us at national champs, I feel you have made the right decision.
I am, however, slightly concerned about the name change!!
Much love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team selections Empty
PostSubject: Re: team selections   team selections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team selections
Page 1 of 1