Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volunteer Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Volunteer Awards Empty
PostSubject: Volunteer Awards   Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm

An e-mail Darren asked me to post

Hi everyone,

The Volunteers section of the Canoe England website has been updated to provide more support to clubs and volunteers. So that you are aware of current events going on, I have provided some details below for you – I’d be grateful if you could promote these to any clubs or volunteers who you speak to.

Volunteer & Recognition Awards

The nominations for the Canoe England Volunteer and Recognition Awards 2009 are now open and, thanks to Robert, electronic nominations can now be made on http://BCU.volunteer-nomination.sgizmo.com or via the Volunteers awards page: http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/volunteers/recognition-and-reward/volunteer-and-recognition-awards-2009/

A flier to promote the event is on the Volunteers Awards page, as well as a PDF version of the nomination form which can be downloaded for anyone who prefers to submit their nomination by mail. The closing date for nominations is October 23rd 2009. I have attached the flier for your information.

Volunteer and clubs website

I have updated the Volunteer section of Canoe England website (www.canoe-england.org.uk/volunteers) and added some new pages to provide more information for volunteers and clubs. The ‘Clubs bulletin board’ is now linked straight to the ’Volunteer News’ page to ensure that both are kept fully up to date with relevant information. Likewise, the ‘Clubs Information and Forms’ page is now linked straight to the ‘Volunteers Resources’ which will hopefully ensure that up to date forms are posted on this section.

The following pages can be found on the volunteers section:

· Volunteer News;

· Volunteer Coordinator;

· Recognition & Reward (including Paddlesport Rewards Scheme; Volunteer Focus; Awards);

· Volunteer Opportunities (including details on any clubs/events/disciplines looking for volunteers; courses and workshops; Club Forums);

· Young Volunteers (including advice for clubs/centres; Voice of Young People; Youth Action Network);

· Resources and Templates – linking to Club Information and Forms (including templates, guidance, and forms)

Club Forums

Bookings are now being taken for the Autumn Club Forums. Information on dates, venues and the programme are kept up to date on http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/volunteers/volunteer-opportunities/club-forums/. An online booking system will be available later in August but in the meantime there is a form which clubs can download.

Many thanks,

Julia
Back to top Go down

Volunteer Awards
Page 1 of 1