Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Building Trip !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Team Building Trip !! Empty
PostSubject: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Now then you lot,

I was thinking for a bit of fun and to get out and do something different we could all go on a little caveing adventure, nothing too serious, just a nice big hole in the ground we have all seen the film descent havent we??? if not take a look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5I1q4KhKNU
Twisted Evil

I t would be ideal to go either one saturday or sunday when we have plenty of time, the other option would be to go one evening as underground it is dark day and night so it dont matter when we go!!

The cave is about 1hr away and There will be no tight spaces so even Scott will be able to get through.

I think it would be good if every1 went and it would also be a reet laugh!!

Please let me know if you are interested and if you would prefer weekend or evening and also when you are all free so i can sort it out.

All kit will be provided we can go in a minibus all we would need to do is to split the fuel so probs bout £2-4 each if we fill the bus with ppl.

Grant was also talkin bout a night at the dogs, Any1??? again i recon i could get a bus for this and all we do is pay fuel
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:32 pm

ok so i just posted this in the wrong section DOH No
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:27 pm

ming mong!

p.s ramsey and twins are way wider than me *cough*
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:42 am

i'd be well up for that, but only if you promise it'll be like that film affraid
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 am

topic moved. Bagsie not dieing if it's gonna be like that film.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:36 pm

aww damn it i wanted to survive o well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Building Trip !!   Team Building Trip !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Building Trip !!
Page 1 of 1