Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team

Go down 
+2
andyrhu
chaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chaz

chaz

Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Empty
PostSubject: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi,

This is a msg from Andy davison div 2 league organiser. Please read and comment asap so we can feed this back to him!!! A and B team!

"Firstly, don't forget there's a tournament this saturday. You should all already have the playlist. I don't expect to be there as my team's not attending but Dave Plowman has promised to look after the organisation in my stead.

A number of teams have expressed potential issues with one or other of the proposed outdoor dates and so it has been suggested that the two tournaments be run as one at a venue with two pitches (likely Mersyside), as such each team would be required to play 7 games at that tournament. The national league organiser has in principle agreed that this can be done and as such has requested that I ask for your comments and preferences between the two outdoor dates."

So please can you express a preference between 9th and 30th April.
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm

i would say 30th april as the weather may be suitable by then especially with it being in Liverpool!!!!
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I think the 30th may clash with another polo comp or slalom.

The date that does not clash gets my vote.

NICKY - PLEASE CLARIFY
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:45 pm

both dates clash! one is junior selection and one is senior selection.
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:55 pm

9th is the better date as the 30th is a men's/u21 weekend for a competition
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

9th is better as 30th is in middle of bank holidays and easter

Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

9th gets my vote, initially it clashed with charleroi's provisional date, but understand that that has moved, so only senior slalom selection and gb training w'end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team   Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 2 outdoor comps - a/b team
Page 1 of 1