Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Polo boats for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

Polo boats for sale Empty
PostSubject: Polo boats for sale   Polo boats for sale Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

I have two polo boats for sale. They are a Pre preg revenge nitro and the other boat is a carbon/ Kevlar nomad force s.

The revenge has little to no damage and is a clear deck construction. I am looking for £400 ono.

The nomad has a few suffice crack on the hull near the nose but are all cosmetic. It also has been built with extra layer to increase durability. It has a black deck and hull finish. I am looking for £650 ono.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Polo boats for sale   Polo boats for sale Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Think ledger may be interested in looking at the Force. At least i suggested he should anyway! elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: Polo boats for sale   Polo boats for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey Scott, I am interested in having a look. Is your old force a small or large?
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Polo boats for sale   Polo boats for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Mark it is a small force also it is still down at the centre if you want to have a look while I'm away this weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polo boats for sale   Polo boats for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polo boats for sale
Page 1 of 1