Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

boats for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

boats for sale Empty
PostSubject: boats for sale   boats for sale Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 am

Martyn willamson (one of the viking/GB lads) says:

have got two boats for sale, both Prepreg Nitro Revenges. If you or you know of anyone after one please get in touch, either by emailing back or on 07973 268141.

They are:

Prepreg Nitro Revenge - standard size
Only used in womens polo, stored in a garage for the last 3 years with no use.
One patch on the nose and one small one on the back deck. other than that it's in very good condition. £475 ono.

Prepreg Nitro Revenge - 5mm cut down from front
One small patch on the hull. The boat has several more areas that need repairing. I've had Pez have a look over it and he says its worth £450 if fully repaired so if I have it repaired then thats the price. If you want it as it is then £275 to save me the hassle.

Thanks
Martyn

If anyone's interested, I'm going to be training with them next tuesday so let me know and I'l collect...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

boats for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: boats for sale   boats for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

no one interested?

I'm over there tomorrow, so give me a call or post here, not sure I'll be checking here, so best to text...

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down

boats for sale
Page 1 of 1