Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

polo boat anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 pm

right, Nick Archer, one of the viking boys has got his revenge for sale from the worlds. It's apparently in mint condition, so he wants £750 for it, which is pretty good as brand new they're over £1,200. Give me a shout if you're interested and he'll take it to london...

One of the other Viking boys has a tatty revenge too. He'll want about £100 for it, so again let me know if you're interested in that and i'll get it to london...

cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 am

how tatty ?
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:04 pm

like ur face tatty, so quite bad =x
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:20 pm

not sure, as I've not seen it, but can't imagine it's unrepairable, just might need some work.

Are you interested enough for me to find out some more info? Or should I get him to take it to london and make a judgement then?

Up to you...
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 pm

i'll guve this one a miss until i sell my plastic boat then i might look more for one
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Just give me a shout when you've sold your mongo boat as they come up all of the time...

Speak soon you disgusting creature, no offence mate!

xx
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm

yea see ya soon chef Smile don't cook to much at London
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

polo boat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: polo boat anyone?   polo boat anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

polo boat anyone?
Page 1 of 1