Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I join your club please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gareth

Can I join your club please! Empty
PostSubject: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi,
I'm in my third of four years at Bangor uni, I'm hoping that I could maybe train with you guys over the summer. Who should I get in touch with?

Cheers,
Gareth

cheers
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Just post on here when you're back home and we'll sort you out when you're back.

There are people training most days, so just post on here and we'll let you know what we're doing...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Gareth

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi,
It turns out I'm in Bangor all summer, so thanks for the help, but it'll be a long drive for me to come train with you guys!

Hope you all have a good summers paddling,

Cheers,
Gareth

(might see you at a tournament some time soon)
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm

u know it'll be better for u driving up to train with us, u know what they say about those bangor boys....
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gareth

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Yeah your right. I'm just jealous of the mighty Tigers polo club tongue
Back to top Go down
Gareth

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

I'm sure what i wrote has been edited... Because that doesn't seem like a logical thing to say. Clearly Tigers rule the world!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm

You are clearly in admiration of the mighty Tees Tigers!

The power of the internet!
Back to top Go down
Gareth

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Do you brain wash all your members? And if they say anything bad about Tees Tigers do they strangely dissapear?

For a moment you had me then, and I thought I had actually said that!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Gareth, u seem to be confusing yourself. Are you repressing your true feelings of love for the tigers??

Ahh i love these forums....
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gareth

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Well you know, I am a northerner at heart...

All these conflicting feelings!

I'm a student for now so my loyalties lie with the mighty Bangor!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club please!   Can I join your club please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I join your club please!
Page 1 of 1