Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I join your club?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alex

Can I join your club? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join your club?   Can I join your club? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 am

Hello! I was wondering how I might go about joining your club?

I'v paddled on rivers and white water but Im just looking for a new challenge, maybe giving polo or slalom a go??

Just not really sure where to go from here, can anyone help me?

Cheers Alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club?   Can I join your club? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 am

Just come along!! The first few sessions are free so you can get an idea of what we're about.

Training takes place throughout the week and often at various different places, but your best bet it to make it down on a Tuesday evening. This is our main club night and although it's based around polo I a sure we can fill you in on the Slalom stuff aswell if you have a little chat with us.

We meet at 6 (or just before) and the Teeside water sports centre. It would be good to see you there, just post something up here if you have any questions or are planning on popping down and we will look out for you.

thanks
duncan
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
alex

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club?   Can I join your club? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey, thanks for the reply Smile
im not sure if i can make it down tonight but if i dont i will definatly come next tuesday. i'll be the one looking highly confused and lost lol

see you then Smile
alex
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club?   Can I join your club? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 pm

We'll look out for you next week then!!
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I join your club?   Can I join your club? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I join your club?
Page 1 of 1